CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What's Hot and What's Not During This Pregnancy

Hot: Flat and supportive yet boring shoes
Not: Cute cream-colored open-toed sky-high heels or sexy high-heeled black shoes

Hot: Pants or skirts with elastic waistbands--preferably yoga pants and knit skirts
Not: Any bottom that contains a button or zipper or closure of any kind

Hot: All-day grazing with the occasional large meal (which I never seem to finish) thrown in
Not: Dieting or feeling even the slightest bit hungry

Hot: Gallons and gallons of 2% milk, iced tea, ice cold water, root beer
Not: Sangria, margaritas, beer, red wine, and any other form of liquor

Hot: Hanging out at home, relaxing on the couch, laying on my right side
Not: Happy Hour

Hot: An 8:30 bedtime
Not: Sex (sorry Aar...hoping that second trimester libido boost kicks in soon)

Hot: Flintstones vitamins with a calcium supplement chaser
Not: Standard prenatal vitamins that leave me hugging the toilet more than I hug my kid

Hot: Peanut butter, popcorn (sometimes), Trader Joe's Spanish white beans, Skittles, protein
Not: Mexican food (as was proven yesterday when after taking two bites of my fajitas, I had to run to the bathroom to be sick)

Hot: Fall-like weather
Not: Any temperature over 75 degrees

Hot: Joe Biden
Not: Sarah Palin

Ok, so that last one didn't have anything to do with my pregnancy, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in anyway. I mean, seriously.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

So sorry to hear about all the barfing. Except of course for how reassuring it is.